Monday, September 26, 2005

when the clock strikes twelve...

It's EXACTLY mid-night rite now... and I am still in the office. Ofcourse, given my concentration and focus lately, I was hopping from my friends' blogs to my IDE for coding... and finally gave up to staring out the window watching the rain fall...which started making me drowsy in turn...so i went and got a cup of coffee with four teaspoons of sugar... hence the reason of my writing style right now. WIIIIIIIIRED!!!!
Nothing to report otherwise.

Kriti
"As a matter of fact, the world does revolve around me!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dearie! hopefully we can chat it up soon, i miss you, hope everything is going well!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her-story: I wouldn't know... what is your name?

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home