Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Vegetating in Garden State

I won't even GIVE the excuses for not updating my blog for it isn't worth it...and i know you don't care.
First of...some congratulations are in order to some fellow ppl i know.

Brent: OH SMOG! Congratulations on you job offer. Hope you have fun and enjoy urself in CA. Do keep in touch tho.

J.Dodson: I heard you will be teaching... neat! I still cannot imagine you doing that tho... i mean really... i tried...but i can't.

Karen n Mila: Congrats on the job offers. Rock on guys. We'll get together sometime soon and clink pint glasses and get loud and stuff... basically be ourselves.

If i forgot someone.... THANK GOD I can edit a blog entry.

Updates otherwise:
I went for the 4th round of US Open Tennis on Labor Day. It was awesome. I have to do this again sometime... so i intend to watch a grand slam semi final or final next year...either US Open or Australian Open:D Let's see what works out...

Butch finally gassed out on me. Brakes failed. Thankfully this happened once i was OFF the highway. Fluid was leaking and burning. It's kinda funny tho... coz when it happened...i had just finished smoking a cigarette...and i saw this smoke around me...and i was looking around my seat to see whether I dropped the cigarette inside the car or not... it was only after a few minutes of confusion and chaos that it dawned on me that it was the from the front wheel of my car. Mechanic says it will cost me a couple a hundred squid. Can't do anything abt it...need it around here..so got it fixed.

The rest is the same... mindless programming... day n nite. I have started dreaming Java code now too... amazing that i have come to that level.
Vijay: i really would like to know how u get by sleeping that late and getting up early...and going out on weekends....

Aight...more later.
Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyyyy thanks for the shoutout kriti! miss you much dearie, I was finishing a beer the other day, with an orange in it of course, went to eat the orange and thought of you! it made me sad you werent there, hopefully soon we can hang out and get drunky! *hugs*

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kritister said...

Hey...how come i dun see u online much anymore?
Oh wait that's right...i dun get to log on much. CALL!!!!!!!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home