Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's been a while...so it's time to update this thing

Yes, I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog... So I will fill u in with what happened in a month's time.
I've been working my ass off training and completing assignments... there isn't anything rather eventful happening at this end from that point of view. Same story, different day.
The most eventful thing that did happen was my visit to Ames, IA.
SO ...I apparently went back on the weekend of August 5th, for my graduation ceremony (supposedly). I reached Ames on 4th (Thursday) and surprised everyone. Other than Sarah and Vijay, noone else knew I was going to be back in town...so it was good fun surprising them (altho am sure they are using the term 'shocked').
Needless to say, I made up for my one month's dry spell in New Jersey in four days in Ames... Hooooooo Boy.
Sarah organised a Brazilian carneval party on Saturday, which turned out to be a blast... I must say tho', I have never had so many man-boobs flashed at me before...
It was refreshing meeting everyone back there... It felt like I never left Ames.
I missed my ceremony (ahem.... ) which was at 9:30am on Saturday... coz i didn't wake up in time. But I am not disappointed that I didn't make it... coz my visit was worth it.
I came back refreshed and revitalised, and got back to the grind.
I've finished my training sessions. Have one more project assignment on Portals to finish, and then will start interviewing with the clients, and hopefully should have a project in my hand within two weeks. ABT TIME!

That's all i had to offer guys... I warned u that there hasn't been anything eventful happening per say.

Further events as warranted.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home