Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We're all heroes..

So I finally figured out a way to deal with the "I don't want to work here" crisis I am going thru
(Yes, a crisis can develop in such a short time).
I'm going to turn myself into a caped crusader... I have a real world personality in order to protect my identity.
So one personality is the dull, boring, mild-mannered Kriti working at a crappy place...
The other is the caped crusader... exciting, fun, drunky, party animal, hornier than thou etc etc...
I have decided to call myself the Scotchness Monster.
My logo is the Blue Label bottle.
I am currently working on my costume design. All ye designers out there are welcome to give me suggestions.
Don't give me a strange look...this is very much so doable. After all we're all heroes in some way or the other...

Now to go back to "working"....

Ze Scotchness Monster

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

followed you here from MSN Spaces. Congrats on the job and hope you are enjoying it. I might soon be in a 4 girls in a room situation too. Aargh.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Kritister said...

My heart felt sympathies with you. I know it makes me miserable..i hope u have better luck!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home