Thursday, June 16, 2005

Interesting way to rem'mber 'em by...

Sometimes... even though you spend a lot of time with friends...and have shared a lot of memories... there are somethings that they say or do that u ALWAYS rem'mber no matter what.
Here are some instances (mostly inside jokes...so don't ask):

Vishal: "What can brown do for you? " "I'm special."

Shipton: "Is this Chris Isaac? "

Me: "It's European."

Karen: "That place smells like ass and smoke."

Brentley: "Oh smog."

Ramon: "That's fucted bro"

Matt: "Yahtzee"

Eric: "Jeger Bomb?"

Lindsay: "Am I on top?"

Omar: "Aabayeh"

Jay: "May the force be with you."

Claudio: " It will look good on your resume." " Just the person I wanted to talk to..(Translated: I need to get something done by you for free)"

Josh: "I'm a cuddle bitch". "You're killing me.."

Kate: "Dirty Bird." "Sexy Bitches!"

Sarah : " Hang out, lemme call Rayski and ask him."

If there's someone who I missed...am still working on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on! I found your new blog and you know that Welch DOES smell like ass and smoke man, hehehehehe....I know you miss us already, hopefully see you on the 4th *hugs*

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kritister said...

I miss you all terribly. *sniffles*
And I won't see you on the 4th. Tho' I am now trying to convince my fellow ppl here that chicago isn't that far away and is driveable:P So let's see how that works out:)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home